7/31/2016

Best Sashimi bowl(海鮮丼) ever!







First off, look what I got to eat the past week! It looks like a jewelry box, doesn't it?Haha

As some of you may already know, my hometown, Miyagi faces the sea so that we can have absolutely fresh seafoods here! I went to the famous fish market a little far from my house for the first time in forever, and I was surprised that tons of people were lining up there for fresh sashimi bowls. The sashimi bowl what I got was ¥3000 ( around $30) so it might not be so cheap but it was absolutely worth paying! Also, there are many fish stores specializing in certain kind of seafoods, so it sounds good to buy seafoods from them and have grilled seafoods at home in summer! If you get the chance to visit Miyagi, I recommend you to go visit to have delicious sashimi bowls and fresh seafoods for sure.


Thank you,

Nanami

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nanami,

    Sorry for posting because of having troubles regarding my post of comment for your blogging.So, I did not know what I should do. But I found the solution about it. Really, I am sorry.

    Your Kaisen-Bowl really seems to be delicious. I also like Japanese food, especially Shushi-Bowl.

    Hope your success,


    Yoko


    ReplyDelete