7/31/2016

Delicious food should be for EVERYONE!

Hi guys, how are you doing? I haven't posted blogs these days because of the terrible sick:(

Anyway, The reason why I titled " Delicious food for EVERYONE" for this post is that I'd like to share the story of my cousin who has been suffering from many kinds of food allergies for her whole life. My cousin is 9-year-old, and she is allergic to many stuffs like wheat, eggs, milk and so on. She once told me that she wanted to have sweets as everyone does, but you know, most of sweets are made with stuffs she is allergic to so I was really sad to hear that. A while ago, she came visit me, and then I decided to make a special pancake for her.
Here is what I made for her! Looks good???
This pancake was made with rice flour, soy milk, and some fruits instead of using stuffs she is allergic to.  I was so happy to see her smile and thought that I wanted to learn many recipes for people have food allergy as she does.

Thank you, 

Nanami

                                                                                                               

3 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! looking forward to more food blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story and I'm happy for her too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the story about of your cousin. It must be tough to find things she can eat, but the pancakes you made look delicious.

    ReplyDelete