8/14/2016

Long time no make pasta!

Aloha, guys! I've done with final paper and the test already so now feel so good!




This is my lunch,  the pasta with hot tomato sauce, including red bell peppers, yellow bell peppers, beef(little bit expensive one to treat myself lol), and onions!

My mom used to make this for me when I was little, but I hadn't had it in forever. So I asked mom its recipe and tried to make it for myself!  I think I did a good job, and I'll definitely try even after going back to Hawaii :) The one beside the pasta are pickles that I made a few days ago. I got veggies from my grandpa's garden, and they were so tasty. I wish I can have my garden and grow veggies even in Hawaii....

Anyway, the class is now over, and thank you guys for studying together through the semester!


much aloha,


Nanami

No comments:

Post a Comment