8/07/2016

my favorite on earth!

Hi guys! It's currently midnight, and making post about food make me so hungry...haha

Anyway, what I'd like to share with you on this post is my favorite, beef tongue stake! I'm not sure if beef tongue is popular in the US or not, but many Japanese really love it!

I went have this yesterday, and it was absolutely good! Some of you might guess that the beef tongue stake would be so tough but it's really not!
As you can see, it looks thick but were so tender delicious.... oh my god I miss it already... so addictive! It was $15 for lunch so not really expensive, right? My home city, Sendai has lots of places to eat the beef tongue stakes so if you get the chance to come here, try it for sure!

1 comment:

  1. I am not going to lie, I don't think I would ever have considered ordering beef tongue steak until your post. Your pictures and description makes it sound very convincing. It looks really good! I do believe I will give it a try. $15 isn't too bad if it looks this good.

    ReplyDelete