8/07/2016

the best restaurant for vegetarian in Hawaii!

Hi guys, how's it going?  I've been here in Japan for two months and half already, and now I miss everything in my paradise, Hawaii so much!

So, I would like to introduce one of my favorite restaurants in Hawaii on this post, and it's called "Green and Vines" located on Kapiolani Blvd. Green and Vines is a gourmet vegan restaurant, their all dishes are not made with vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds. They are totally gluten-free, and mostly locally grown organic, and don't even use seafood, meats, dairy, any kinds of animal products!

When I went there last time, I got these two! ( I am not a vegetarian but their food is delicious for non vegetarian too:))

raw Lasagna - this one's got the veggie pastes inside and absolutely delicious! It didn't even make me miss meats or something of animal products! I'm not sure how much it was but around $20 I guess. I remember it was not so cheap but worth a pay!

ice cream- this one was not made with any animal products either, but it was definitely  "ice cream"! so yummy! 

If you are interested in, go check what they have! greensandvines.com


Nanami

1 comment:

  1. I have heard lots of good comments about this place from different people but have yet to try it. I definitely want to try this place out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete