8/07/2016

Love making sweets!

Aloha!
Everyday I realize that food is really important for me, and my life. Yes, I am a huge food lover ;)
As you already know, I love cooking to satisfy myself and make others happy, and I believe that food is essential to make our lives colorful.


Yesterday was my best friend's birthday, so I made what she loves as a birthday present!

                                              strawberry tart that I made from scratch! photoshopped a bit lol


I make this every year as a birthday gift to tell her that I love her same as before, and I am glad that she really loves it. I swear I'll celebrate her birthday next year, the year after, and forever more with the same one!


much mahalo for reading!

Nanami




5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks so good. You are talented. Can you please teach me how to make it so I can make this cake for my kids someday. They love strawberry cake.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can also make sweets! That's awesome and your friend is really lucky that your are friend because the cake looks so nice and delicious. I cannot really tell the cake made by not chef....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This strawberry tart looks really good. Could you please share what you used in the middle. One time I made a fruit tart from a recipe I found online and it used a cream cheese mixture in the middle It was good but a little heavy so I would love to hear what you used. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so yummy!! I think you are really good at cooking sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!! looks really good and I really want to eat! I like seets too!

    ReplyDelete