8/14/2016

Love fruits!

Aloha!

 Again, I had been sick recently and couldn't anything with my blog so I'm now scrambling to write new posts......

Anyway, every time I get sick, I always have lots of fruit to get over soon.

orange, peach, and kiwi! my favorite three!

What is best food to eat when we are sick? I googled and found that chicken noodle soap(my favorite) actually can help soothe a cold. According to the websites, "the chicken includes an amino acid called cysteine, which helps thin mucus in the lungs, and the hot broth helps to keep nasal passages moist, prevent dehydration, and fight inflammation in the throat. Plus, chicken soup( or vegetable broth) may also help the body kick a cold by stopping congestion and inflammation in their tracks".

Fruits are of course good when we feel sick, especially citrus fruits. The large amount of vitamin C in citrus can't always heal the common cold, but it can help reduce the length of cold.


Ummm I see. I'll try other best food for sick when I catch a cold next time!


Anyway, much aloha!

Nanami


1 comment:

  1. Hi Nanami!

    I too love fruits, and that plate-full of kiwi, peaches and oranges looks delicious! Hope you feel better soon!

    -Keiko

    ReplyDelete